Pumpkin Spice Granola

 


Pumpkin season is here, and we are celebrating our love of pumpkin with #PumpkinWeek hosted by Terri from Love and Confections and Christie from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures. All week-long 26 bloggers will be sharing over 80 pumpkin-filled recipes for all your Autumn celebrations, including breakfasts, baked goods, savory pumpkin recipes, desserts, and drinks.  
 
 
My first contribution is Pumpkin Spice Granola.  It is a delicious soft and chewy granola that is perfect for a snack or topping.  It also makes your house smell amazing while it's baking!

Ingredients:
3 c. rolled old fashioned oats
1/2 c. chopped pecans
1/2 c. sliced almonds
3/4 c. packed brown sugar
1 c. pumpkin puree
1/4 c. vegetable oil
1/2 c. maple syrup
1 1/2 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice

Directions:
  1. Mix oats, pecans, almonds and brown sugar together.  Set aside.
  2. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients until well combined.
  3. Pour over dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
  4. Spread mixture on baking sheet. 
  5. Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes.  Every 15 minutes, remove from the oven and stir the mixture.
  6. Allow to cool completely and dry out.





Take a look at what the #PumpkinWeek Bloggers are creating today!

Drink Recipes

Breakfast and Baked Goods

Savory Recipes

Dessert Recipes


Thanks ~ Nichi

 I like linking my posts to THESE GREAT PARTIES!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Well won't this be a dandy fall treat with my yogurt in the mornings! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea! Love granola and never had pumpkin version

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making my own granola! Can't wait to try this pumpkin version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Homemade granola is so worth it! This will make a perfect addition to my breakfast yogurt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are taking a long road trip and this will be a fantastic snack. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We LOVE homemade granola at my house and I already know this recipe will be a big hit. Wonderful idea to add in two kinds of nuts to this recipe! It will be delicious with vanilla yogurt :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love homemade granola- a perfect way to start breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always fail at granola. This is going on the must try list because I love snacking on granola.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate you taking the time, and read every one!