Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins


Pumpkin season is here, and we are celebrating our love of pumpkin with #PumpkinWeek hosted by Terri from Love and Confections and Christie from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures. All week-long 26 bloggers will be sharing over 80 pumpkin-filled recipes for all your Autumn celebrations, including breakfasts, baked goods, savory pumpkin recipes, desserts, and drinks.  
 
 
My last contribution are these easy and delicious Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins.  My daughter loves to make these with dark chocolate chips.  My favorite!  This is the perfect fall breakfast or snack!

Ingredients:
1 c. sugar
1 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
2 eggs
1 c. pumpkin puree
1/2 c. butter (1 stick), melted
1 c. chocolate chips 
 
*I like to use dark chocolate chips and keep them in the freezer.  This helps keep them whole while baking.

Directions:
  1. Whisk together butter, pumpkin, and eggs.
  2. Add all other ingredients except chocolate chips.  Stir together with a spoon until well combined.
  3. Fold in chocolate chips.
  4. Spoon into 12 greased muffin cups.
  5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. 






Take a look at what the #PumpkinWeek Bloggers are creating today!

Drink Recipes

Breakfast and Baked Goods

Savory Recipes

Dessert Recipes

Thanks ~ Nichi

 I like linking my posts to THESE GREAT PARTIES!!!!




6 comments:

  1. Man, these look incredible. I love the chocolate with the pumpkin. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had a couple of these to go with my coffee right now, perfect for a Fall breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin chocolate chip is one of my favorite combinations! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good! Pumpkin and chocolate together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness these look SO GOOD! All that pumpkin and chocolate flavor in there. So so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate you taking the time, and read every one!