Oreo Balls

These have been a favorite in my house for years, I just haven't put them on the blog.  Now, they are!  I will no longer have to scour my recipe stash.  They are a perfect holiday treat!  And my teen daughter loves to make them for all of us to enjoy.

Ingredients:

36 Oreo cookies
1 (8 oz.) block of cream cheese, softened
1 (24 oz.) pkg of almond bark (chocolate or vanilla)
sprinkles
parchment paper

Directions:
1.  Crush cookies to find crumbs in food processor.
2.  Place in medium bowl.  Add softened cream cheese and mix until well blended.
3.  Roll into balls, about 1 1/2 inches in size.  Place on parchment covered baking sheet and put in freezer for 30 minutes.
4.  Melt almond bark in a glass bowl as directed on the package.
5.  Dip balls into almond bark.  Place back on parchment covered baking sheet.
6.  Top with sprinkles.
7.  Let cool completely.  Store in a container in refrigerator.


Thanks ~ Nichi

 I like linking my posts to THESE GREAT PARTIES!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Perfect little bites of chocolatey goodness. Can't wait to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a classic! I love playing with the seasonal flavors of Oreos when I make my truffles. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally have several people on my list that will love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cookie balls are so fun! And you can make so many combinations of flavors. The simplicity of Oreos in these. Looks so delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate you taking the time, and read every one!