Quick and Easy M&M Cookies

Who has a package of M&Ms laying around?  Aren't they just asking to be mixed into these yummy cookies?  I love this recipe.  It is super quick and easy with only a few ingredients.  A great treat to make for last minute guests or gathering.  The cake mix keeps them soft and moist.  Hope they go as fast in your house as they did in mine.

Makes approx. 18 large cookies

Ingredients:
1 yellow cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 c. vegetable oil
3 Tbsp. water
1 c. M&Ms

Directions:
1.  Mix together cake mix, eggs, oil and water until well combined.  Stir in M&Ms.
2.  Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto cookie sheet. 
3.  Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.  Let cool completely.



Source: a Mandatory Mooch original recipe

Linked up to THESE GREAT PARTIES!!!! 


8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting after finding me on the blog hop. I'm also following you back on Facebook too. I love M&M cookies but I never have a bag of M&Ms laying around and even when I do buy a bag in for the special event, my fella, the giant man-baby inhales them before I even get a chance to use them. He's a total chocolate fiend!

    I'd love if you could link up these M&M cookies and any other dessert creations on my weekly link party - Sugar & Slice Sunday.

    -Lisa.
    Sweet 2 Eat Baking

    ReplyDelete
  2. These do look yummy - really yummy! And you're right M and M's are usually easy to come by :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I love M&M cookies because they are so colorful. These look very good! Thanks for sharing on "I Gotta Try That"
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yumm - like the cake mix shortcut too! Thanks so much for sharing on Busy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kiddies love these kind of cookies! So YUMMY! Thanks so much for linking up to Heavenly Treats Sunday Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cookies belong in my Cookie Jar, they look delicious. Hope you are having a great weekend and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love how easy they are. So perfect for last minute baking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes I could go one of those and a cup of tea right now :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate you taking the time, and read every one!